Ft. Bend ISD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ft. Bend ISD

Dang! I'm glad I didn't go to a school where people put combination locks in socks & swing them at the other person!

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Same as a prison weapon...so I've heard. Maybe her incarcerated daddy taught her that trick during a visit.

Can you say 'assault with a deadly weapon'
    "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

what savages!! like a teacher would have made a difference... they woulda knocked them out too!
      Team Rolling Thunder

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
        Dang! I'm glad I didn't go to a school where people put combination locks in socks & swing them at the other person!

http://www.khou.com/news/Cell-phone-...149772625.html
        Girl at school did that to another girl with one of the combination locks back in the 80s
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Whats wrong with an occasional beating or shooting, mugging at Marshall?

Marshall (where it happened) took all those kids in neighborhoods that in the old days would of gone to the Ridge (Willowridge)...which is also why Willowridge went from being a State football power to being not worth a sheet

That kinda stuff usually doesnt happen at the FBISD schools like Dulles, Clements, Kempner, Elkins etc....State Football Power doesnt either

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marx
            They also use a bar of soap in a sock . It's harder than you think .
            All I know is you're not suppose to drop the soap, but you seem to be more informed than me, so I'll let you take it from here.
            "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

"If I had a set of fighting girls, they'd beat each other with socks of locks and look just like these two and be named Trayvonshanequa Martin and Trayvontaneka Martin." said Obama during his campaign speech at a WWF Match.
              Last edited by Robalo; May 2, 2012, 01:13 PM.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                "If I had a set of fighting girls, they'd beat each other with socks of locks and look just like these two and be named Trayvonshanequa Martin and Trayvontaneka Martin." said Obama during his campaign speech at a WWF Match.
                Robalo you keep me laughing,Thanks
                West Bay Sensai...

Comment

dumb biatches.
                  KEEP IT WET..

Comment

What ever happened to the good old days when girl fights ended up with topless girls and everyone was happy!

Comment

Originally posted by svs View Post
                      What ever happened to the good old days when girl fights ended up with topless girls and everyone was happy!
                      Yeah! Like that great scene from "Undercover Brother"!
                      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
                      X