Fishing all weekend now that's wat I'm talking bout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing all weekend now that's wat I'm talking bout

Hitting the TC dike in the am with a buddy. And Sunday going out with Sam on his boat! Couldn't have asked for a better weekend to fish.

Enjoy it while you can.
    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Galveston340
      ...just came in from locking up everything outside and wish I was fishing tonight! Can read a newspaper out there!!
      I know it's crazy how bright it is

Comment

Originally posted by Texfish View Post
        Enjoy it while you can.
        Oh I will for sure!

Comment

Yall going to wade or drift fish, FF?

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
            Yall going to wade or drift fish, FF?
            sunday we are taking ghost marine and his wife , if it stays like it has we are heading to the jetties , if the wind picks back up we will hit the south shoreline in east looking for slicks
            I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Wat he said! Lol. Today wasn't that great hit the dike first thing right after sun up cast reel cast reel and on and on and nothing. So decided to go down to the end of skyline started throwing a red and white sand eel with a 1/4 ounce jig head and lost two of the biggest reds I've ever hooked up with :/ . End of the day ended up with just a butch of throw backs but still fun I'm ready for the a.m.

Comment

Working...
              X