Water Conditions???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Conditions???

What shape is the water in west bay?? Got to make a trip this weekend.

Water behind Confederate Reef was in good shape yesterday.

Comment

I was on the water a few days earlier in the week; the south shore looked real good around slp.
      Hope this helps
      Good luck

Comment

It's darned pretty.
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Awesome!! Thanks guys. Goin stickin tonight post with stringer pick to follow and a short video hopefully. I made some killer handheld 12V lights that are very light and work great that I will market soon. Puttin down the Colemans!!!

Mike

Comment

With the winds that picked up and the full moon I decided to call it off. Did anybody get out there last night???

Comment

The forecast have been all over the map this week.
              "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Help a brotha out! Water in decent shape on the south shore of West???

Comment

North wind had it sanded up where I was on the south shore yesterday morning. Wind change may have settled it out by now.

Comment

Thanks for the update!!

Comment

Conditions at tx cty have been blown out at flounder beach. Wind and wave made for near zero visibility fri and sat. One thing for sure. There is alot of flounder in the water because I stepped on at least 7 of them in ankel deep water.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                      Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Working...
                      X