468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama almost loses in Democratic Primary in W. Virginia!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama almost loses in Democratic Primary in W. Virginia!!!

In case you thought President Obama is running unopposed in the 2012 Democratic primaries…

He’s not.

In New Hampshire, a Democrat named Vermin Supreme actually won a higher percentage of the vote challenging Obama in the primary than Texas Gov. Rick Perry won in the Granite State’s GOP contest.

But last night’s results from West Virginia were far more embarrassing for the Democratic incumbent.

Obama lost eight of the state’s 55 counties to Keith Judd, better known as Federal Prison Inmate No. 11593-051. Judd, who is serving time in a Texas federal prison for making threats at the University of New Mexico in 1999, took 41 percent of the statewide vote. Obama received 59 percent of Democratic support.Judd, also known as Dark Priest, was born in Pasadena, Calif., on May 23, 1958, calls himself a Rastafarian-Christian and claims Texarkana, Texas — there’s a nice prison there — as his home city.

And it’s not like West Virginian’s didn’t know who they were voting for. Ronnie Brown, a 43-year-old electrician from Cross Lanes, W.Va., told the Associated Press that he voted for “that guy out of Texas.”

“I voted against Obama,” Brown said. “I don’t like him. He didn’t carry the state before and I’m not going to let him carry it again.”

Judd’s performance was a massive improvement over his last electoral showdown with Obama (and Hillary Clinton) in 2008, when he garnered 1.7 percent of the vote in Idaho’s presidential primary.

The now-prisoner’s professional experience includes time as a self-described “band leader” and a salesman at Grandma’s Music and Sound. He describes himself as founder of “World Peace Through Musical Communications Skills.”

He is not, as far as we know, related to the singing Judds or the award-winning actress and humanitarian Ashley Judd.

Here is the resume he sent to VoteSmart.org:

Band Leader, U.S. Air Force, 1983-present
    Educator, Piano/Music, FCC Low, Education/Recreation Department, Beaumont, Texas, 2006-2007
    Bass Player, Norman Frasier Band, 1995
    Sound Engineer, Conavan East Nite Club, 1985-1998
    Recording Musician/Writer/Producer, Nadine’s Music, Hollywood, California, 1968-1998
    Sales, Grandma’s Music & Sound, 1984-1989
    Recording Consultant/Research and Development, Nadine’s Music, 1982-1983
    Quality Assurance, Inspector, General Electric Aircraft Engine Group, 1978-1982
    Agent/Individual Contractor, New York Society of Reproductive Medicine

Washington Republicans could hardly suppress the giggles this morning as they mulled the president’s predicament.

“The president’s policies met blue-collar reality in West Virginia last night,” exclaimed Rep. Greg Walden, R-Ore. “When you’re losing to a guy who’s sitting in prison in Texas — in Texas. Not that there’s anything wrong with Texas.”

Judd, who has run for president every four years since 1996 and has lost past races for New Mexico governor and Albuquerque mayor, won a spot on the West Virginia ballot simply by filing a $2,500 fee and completing a notarized form. His performance entitles him to at least one delegate to the Democratic National Convention, but it is uncertain whether he will be awarded that spot — or if he will be granted parole so that he can attend the convention.

Of course, Obama could pardon him
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Heard this on squak radio and died laughing.The demo have a corner full of losers look in the white house.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I'd vote for Judd before Obama anyday.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
      X