Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow? Surf

any suggestions? may fish between access rd. 3-5 surfside

Should be on......Tie on a bone spook jr and get after it!
    Good Luck.
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Hey, the forecast doesn't look bad. Very small swell and if the wind dies down it should be glass. May have to set the alarm for early and hit up the S. Jetty or Seawall W. of 61st.

Comment

Looks to be a little choppy, and the color in the cams doesn't look good at all.

I'm gonna give it a day or two.
        "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

water should be a little cleaner toward surfside, aint it?

Comment

Should be.

Comment

if you like sea weed with small trout.... plan B

Comment

Huh? No seaweed, lots of jellyfish.

1 big 22" male trout on topwater, 1 15.5"er on jerk shad. Fished off the seawall, water was pretty sandy with color change ~100 yards out.

Comment

MJ...what did the water look when you left?

I'm looking at the surf cams and it looks like the water on the seawall is sandy past those little jetties that run off the seawall...about 2-300 yards or so.
                  "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Friday evening with be the time to fish the surf. It looks like it is going to build over the weekend

Comment

The weather looks great, so I am hitting the surf this evening and tomorrow morning by Terramar Beach. If anyone wants to join me, feel free.

Chip, I will throw topwater for you the whole time (I hope)!
                      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

i will be at surfside tomorrow around access 4 and 5.hope it is still on
                        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

It was still sandy close in when I left. Not too much bait action around. Maybe once this N. wind shifts there will be more action out there, but it was nice to get out.

Comment

Well the forecasters are saying tomorrow morning will have the low winds and be the day. I'll be out there again chasing those tasty surf runners. Should still be flat since the swell is so small and all the wind waves are headed offshore. That nice trout surprised me in that sandy water, maybe the need for green water is overplayed.

Comment

gonna be on!!! wish i was off
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                              X