3/4 on Swords - May 8-9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/4 on Swords - May 8-9

Went out with Brandon on the ChaseThis on Tuesday & Wednesday this week. Daytimed Tuesday with no love, but the night bite was wide open. Released 2 fish around 50 pounds, next drift fought a good fish for 45 minutes and pulled the hook, and then on the 4th drift I got tight on a good sword and fought it for 2 hours 35 mins. 4 swords on 4 drifts, the big one went 223 on the scale at SSM. Had a bad accident while landing the fish and ended up with a harpoon dart in my shin, scary moments, but got it all taken care of and will live to fish another day.
    Attached Files

Caught Brandon's report on 2cool .... dude that sucks to get hurt in the middle of the bite ...

Good to see the damage was what it was, and not worse ...... at least you have a scare and not the T-shirt
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Nice swords and I'm glad you came out OK!

Comment

Hardcore fishing right there

Congrats on the fine sword.

Comment

nice fish Derek and sorry about the injury

Comment

Wow Derek! Glad you're OK. Geez Louise-what a sword!!! Nice Hoo also. WTG!!!!
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

nice sailfish, you knob

Comment

Alright!,those are some solid fish,great job fellas.
                TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Nice, too bad on the leg but it will be a hell of a story for life. Well I guess you're now up to date on the tetanus vaccination.
                  "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                  X