Math Quiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Math Quiz

MATH QUIZ: This little quiz will reveal your favorite movie. > > I am pretty good at math, so I did it in my head, then on paper, and finally > on a calculator, just to confirm the accuracy of my mental calculations. > > Each time I got the same answer, and sure enough, it IS my very favorite movie EVER. > > DO NOT cheat, by scrolling down to the movies. Do YOUR math, THEN compare the > results to the list of movies at the bottom. > > You will be AMAZED at how scary, true and accurate this test is. > > Randy > > 1. Pick a number from 1-9. > > 2. Multiply by 3. > > 3. Add 3. > > 4. Multiply by 3 again. > > 5. Now add the two digits of your answer together to find your favorite > movie (of all time in the list of 17 movies below: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Movie List: > > 1. Gone With the Wind > 2. E.T. > 3. Blazing Saddles > 4. Star Wars > 5. Forrest Gump > 6. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly > 7. Jaws > 8. Grease > 9. The Obama Farewell Speech of 2012 > 10. Casablanca > 11. Jurassic Park > 12. Shrek > 13. Pirates of the Caribbean > 14. Titanic > 15. Raiders of the Lost Ark > 16. Home Alone > 17. Mrs. Doubtfire > > Now, isn't that something?
    Today is a new day!!

It worked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was hoping it would happen sooner!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Lol bye bye obama!!

Comment

Working...
        X