healthy trout recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• healthy trout recipe

i just made this and it was great. healthy too. i took 4 nice fillets and seasoned w/ tonys and some lemon pepper. i mixed greek yogurt ( mayo or sour cream or regular plain yogurt would work) with a healthy squeeze of sriracha pepper sauce and coated the fillets. i crushed about 1/3 of a bag of flavor blasted extra cheddar goldfish and coated both sides of the trout and baked in a 9x9 pyrex at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. coat the pan with cooking spray. easy and really good.

Sounds like a great recipe, but where did you get the fillets at? Walmart?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_A View Post
      Wow...post up pics of some of those pigs you've caught Michelle...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_A View Post
        certainly not from my last outing with you!! i'm on vacation and have been fishing the surf since monday. catching a few here and there but the bite's definitely tapering off.

Comment

Good luck this afternoon, and Michelle knows I'm just joking with her.

Comment

Michele ,the only thing good you said in this thread was BAKED.....lol ip
            Last edited by lurefisher; May 17, 2012, 05:12 PM.
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
              Michele ,the only thing good you said in this thread was BAKED.....lol ip
              that's coming from somebody who's always baked!!!

Comment

Working...
              X