Kickin' the can"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kickin' the can"

Obama is trying to push the G8 toward a cut back on "the austerity stuff" and a "strong growth agenda" (more taxing and spending).
    JUST HOW F*CKIN FAR DOWN THE ROAD CAN YOU KICK THE F*CKIN CAN?? THEN WHAT?
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Originally posted by Galveston340
    .....of course he's trying to get them to cut back on their "Austerity" measures across the pond. If they can do it to get their economies going he might be forced to do the same thing over here!
    He already tried here twice!
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

NATO Countries are sick of him. He's losing their Afghanistan support. You know, the other war he's running and messing up.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Kenny...since youj obviously follow the economy I figured you would like this read...Zane is in my opinion one of the very best economists/money managers on the planet...

Lord, Abbett & Co. LLC is an independent, privately-held investment management company headquartered in Jersey City, New Jersey. The firm offers a variety of fixed−income and equity strategies to investment advisors and institutional investors.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Tran Cat View Post
          Kenny...since youj obviously follow the economy I figured you would like this read...Zane is in my opinion one of the very best economists/money managers on the planet...

https://www.lordabbett.com/advisor/c...scal-overhang/
          That's a good article, but I think that it may be a "rosy" scenario. With the EU on the edge, and instability in more than a few spots world wide, I believe there are just too many variables to tell WTF is going to happen in the near or long term.
          I do think that the fed should raise interest rates to at least 3-5% so there is an incentive to make loans and invest.
          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
          X