Someone Doesn't Know.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone Doesn't Know.....

......to keep off my reef! It looked a lot like a Tran Baby Cat. LMAO Sucka's weren't even in the water, appeared to be drifting.....sad, very sad!
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Was it the Baby Tran Cat drifting it last Thursday with the limit of reds, about ten throwbacks, and some trout caught? WHO'S LAUGHING NOW!!!!! BWAAAA!!! But I'm usually west of your reef...
    sigpic

Comment

Glad you caught some fish. There are a LOT of Tran Baby Cat's.....
      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

I didn't catch anything on your reef the other day Kenny.... I knew it was bad when nobody even tried to move in on me till 30 minutes after daybreak!
        Don't follow my boat......I don't catch fish......

Comment

Originally posted by clark08 View Post
          I didn't catch anything on your reef the other day Kenny.... I knew it was bad when nobody even tried to move in on me till 30 minutes after daybreak!
          clark08,
          You still thrown' those glow frogs?
          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Well I was until you let the cat outta the bag. I actually went to academy an bought this thing called a super spook?? I donno. I tried to put it on my croaker rig but it wouldnt stay on the bottom.
            Don't follow my boat......I don't catch fish......

Comment

Originally posted by clark08 View Post
              Well I was until you let the cat outta the bag. I actually went to academy an bought this thing called a super spook?? I donno. I tried to put it on my croaker rig but it wouldnt stay on the bottom.
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
              X