Replaced Hatch Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replaced Hatch Cover

Do to not being able to see what I was doing when working on my pump's I replaced the hatch in the splash well of my Pathfinder with one from T-H Marine. http://www.thmarine.com/ No dealer's/retailer's carried the one I wanted so they sold direct to me and it arrived FedEx 3 day's later, very happy with their service.

Attached Files
    A Little deeper in debt.

Nice Work!
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Nice job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by smooth move
        damn Willie, how you keep the bildge that clean? good idea on the bigger hatch, i'll be checking into that.

I wiped it down the other day Roger when I replaced the bait well pump, cracked wide open and started filling up the bilge, bilge pump had come loose and was just floating around and not doing much good.
        This is the hatch I ordered, HDSS-1317-1-REMDESIGNER SERIES™ Access Hatch,Removable Door,13" x 17",Black
        $62.95 + $8.90 shipping. If you call T-H Marine ask for Brandy Rainey.
        I got the idea from reading the Pathfinder forum.
        A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

Originally posted by smooth move
          damn Willie, how you keep the bildge that clean? good idea on the bigger hatch, i'll be checking into that.
          Looks like a little OCD to me! Look how natty he is in his avatar.....LMAO
          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Willie,

I have the same puny round hatch on mine, I may look into switching it out.

Thanks for the link.
            "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
            X