Coming soon.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming soon.........

Big things happening soon @ www.ShoalPatrol.com !!

We will soon be carrying some killer artificial baits from a well known -local- bait manufacturer! More to come as we work to make this happen!!!

Don't forget to like us on face book, as we will soon be doing some promotions on FB as well as FWE.
    And as always, whether your looking for a custom rod, rod building supplies or instruction on building your first rod... go to our site or email me at shawn@shoalpatrol.com & we will get you taken care of!!!

Thanks!
    Shawn Pettersen
    281-507-5519

Awesome can't wait
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Bring it on
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

cool.

Comment

Good news Shawn.
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
            Awesome can't wait
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Thats an affirmative, if they are near your standards at all they should be Awsome!!Thanks
              West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Sounds good!!...do you have a shop in DP?...I live down the street thats why i wonder
                LETS GO FISHIN THE 2ND TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK!!...ILL PAY THE EXPENSES!

Comment

Originally posted by MOY View Post
                  Sounds good!!...do you have a shop in DP?...I live down the street thats why i wonder
                  Hey MOY! I am in Deer Park. We are internet based, however, if you want to come by and see the inventory first hand, just call me and we can set up a time. I stock about 38 different blanks, & a 1000 other line items at our home. Everything you need to build rods!

Shawn
                  281-507-5519

Comment

Working...
                  X