West Bay this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Bay this weekend

Thinking about trying West bay this weekend.....any advice or locations that my deep-vee can or can't go???
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

You sure do like being invisible... I haven't seen the forecast recently whats it saying?
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
      You sure do like being invisible... I haven't seen the forecast recently whats it saying?
      I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Mike,
        With that NWerly factor on Saturday, I'd hit the North shoreline. Pull in and look for grass, there are a number of places between Greens Cut and Caranchua Cut that you can access. You'll have to pull in and wade though with your boat, and there have been a LOT of sting rays lurking in those beds, but also some dang nice slot reds to 24" and a few trout to 22". Also, took a few flounder in front of the grass. Throw topwaters (red/white skitterwalk) and gold weedless spoons(nemire red ripper's) worked for me.

Good luck...if you see a 27' World Cat out roaming, it'll be us giving my buddies new ride a test spin. We might be going offshore if the weather holds.
        Don't be a Nancy!
        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Dude, can I test ride that thing with you all... Were looking at getting one and would love to see how it handled again. I'll bring beer and pay for gas.

Comment

I beleive its a full crew this weekend, but we can definitely work something out next. It's on the road right now, just cleared TS Fay and heading West. They should have it by Thursday...hopefully! Looks to be a real sweet ride.
            Don't be a Nancy!
            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

We did a test ride with Heritage Marine on the 33TE and the 27SF I believe... Great boats fast and handled well.

Comment

Working...
              X