Fished Friendly Terramar Beach Tourny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fished Friendly Terramar Beach Tourny

My neighbor in Terramar had some high school friends come down for a friendly tourny that was $ 25 per person, so Donna and I got in on the action. We did not win, but we had a good time. Donna is not happy with me, because she had a monster on her line. I thought is was another gaftop, but when she got it close to the boat, it was about a 25-26" flounder. I seriously think it could have been a winner in the STAR tournament, because it had to weight around 10lbs. Yep, I keep saying could have, etc., because when she got it close to the boat, I had to scramble to get the neat and by then the line broken.

My vault, but that is fishing!

She is still not talking to me
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

That aint the only thing thats bout to be cut off then.

Comment

I'd kill for that size of a flounder.... heart breaking! I wouldn't talk to you either... You might find yourself on the dock next time
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Back off of her drag!
        "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
        boom

Comment

I will never share this post with my wife. I will be in the dog house just for showing her. WOMEN LOVE FLOUNDER, big or small.

God Bless you brother! Its a rough road to recovery

Comment

I had a big ol saddle blanket get away from me today..Man that's a bad feeling

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
              I will never share this post with my wife. I will be in the dog house just for showing her. WOMEN LOVE FLOUNDER, big or small.
              I just thought of a new name for my.....
              Don't be a Nancy!
              If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

That's a tough break there Mike! Glad you got out there though.
                Scott
                "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

It was heartbreaking for her, but after hanging out with the guys next door after the tourny, she relaxed and just started give me a hard time. If it was meant to be, we would have been at the GYB already!

She went out yesterday evening and hooked onto another good one by our house, she grab her net and she got it in half way, it jumped one last time and it went flying in the around about 5ft. We both laughed so hard and her new name is flying flounder. At least this time, it was her with this net
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

did ya touch the leader? if so, then it's "caught" but not boated!
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                      did ya touch the leader? if so, then it's "caught" but not boated!
                      I did not touch crap, beside the net, which did not help
                      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
                      X