Food Stamps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food Stamps

I just read where 46 MILLION people receive food stamps. 46 MILLION?????? WTF???

Is that a block vote or what?

Wonder how many people in China, Japan, Germany get food stamps

Yeah, and I bet 30 million of those are obese!
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
      Yeah, and I bet 30 million of those are obese!
      yea right.
      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

I read that 750,000 abuse the system by selling their "cards" for cash, then say "I done lost it and need a new card." while the "buyer" has already cleaned the sold card. many do this twice a month. Oughta be lined up and just shot-of course first shot in groin, then knee, then arm, then other knee and other arm-maybe 9 non-lethal shots, then one between the eyes along with a final "AMF"-Adios My Friend. Those abusers ruin the whole purpose of aid to needy folks.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

food stamps should be taken away.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
            food stamps should be taken away.
            This is the correct answer.
            West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
              I read that 750,000 abuse the system by selling their "cards" for cash, then say "I done lost it and need a new card." while the "buyer" has already cleaned the sold card. many do this twice a month. Oughta be lined up and just shot-of course first shot in groin, then knee, then arm, then other knee and other arm-maybe 9 non-lethal shots, then one between the eyes along with a final "AMF"-Adios My Friend. Those abusers ruin the whole purpose of aid to needy folks.

Easier way to solve the problem, make them pass a drug test before getting a card.

Comment

The Rite Reverand Jesse JackArse says it be,s an honor to be on foodstamps,cause foodstamps feeds the hungry!............ What A Flipping Idiot! Oh and our company drug screener said theres a lot of ways to pass a drug test!
                West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Most of the drugged out foodstampers are too stoopeed to figure any way to pass/scam a drug test. Sheeeit, most will give up the program when they hear the word "test".
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

yehh right
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                      Most of the drugged out foodstampers are too stoopeed to figure any way to pass/scam a drug test. Sheeeit, most will give up the program when they hear the word "test".
                      LOL!!
                      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
                        LOL!!
                        Lol x2
                        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Wonder if you can buy the cheat for a drug test with food stamps
                          May your rod never go limp

Comment

Working...
                          X