West Bay 6/6/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Bay 6/6/09

I hit up West Bay with my father Sat. morning. Fished the early incoming tide wading shell. Ended up catching 17 specks (9 keepers), 3 flounder, and one undersized red. Had one trout on topwater, and the rest came on worms.

After the tide went slack we ran to check out another spot......... and the rays were EVERYWHERE!!!! I must have counted at least 60 of them in an area the size of a football field. Needless to say we didnt wade that spot.

It was a good morning getting to fish with my old man.
    Attached Files

Thanks for report

Comment

nice report.congrats on the catch
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Nice report-thanks!
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I couldn't buy a bite Saturday morning. Fished the causeway and greens. Only bite I had snap my line. Chased the cork down and had a dink trout on it. Fished with gulp, touts, and live shrimp.

Comment

Nice report and good stringer!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice Stringer. Congrats

Comment

Working...
              X