North Shoreline 6/6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Shoreline 6/6

The north shoreline was somewhat crowded, but my spot was open. Limited on trout, no biggies though-biggest pushed 19". Action was fast. Live bait under cork. Tried Chocolate for reds and missed 1-water was glass and no current, so left and headed back in. Saturday night late (12-2 am)-picked up 4 keeper trout in my light up to 24"-all were 20"+ sized. Sunday was tired and didn't fish. Sorry no pics.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

You are right, the north shoreline was busy this weekend. The water was glass, like you mentioned and it got a little warm with no breeze at all. I also think the tide came in late, because we had a tough time in Chocolate and then headed to SLP and Cold pass. I then returned to the house to find out my neighbors stuck around in Chocolate and killed them around 1:00pm. Oh well, I will try next time. Thanks for the report.
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

nice report and catching,congrats
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Thanks EX 21, I left Chocolate about 2.5 hours early!!
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice job!

Comment

Good report Robalo.
            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Thanks Kenny-I didn't see ya last weekend as I usually do (ya know-you coming in the canal as I head out)-hope all is well.

Comment

Thanks for the report.
                Glad to hear you got to get amongst em

Joe

Comment

Nice report Robalo!
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks for the report.

Comment

Working...
                    X