Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama's son shoots Unarmed Man in Missouri City

From Today's Chronicle:

HPD Homicide Detective R. Swainson reported that Jack B. Tenas and a female friend had gone from his home to the apartment complex, where an acquaintance was waiting for them, an HPD news release said.

As Tenas and the woman talked with the other acquaintance, three unknown men approached and tried to pull Tenas out of his truck, according to the release.

One suspect shot through the driver’s door window, fatally striking Tenas.

Several witnesses who heard the gunshots came out of their apartment and saw the suspects running away. Tenas’ female friend was also shot, but the wound was not life-threatening, and she was treated and released at a local hospital, the release said.

Two of the suspects wore white hoodies. The third is described as 18 to 24 years of age, with a thin build, wearing a black hoodie and armed with a shotgun.

I WONDER WHERE SHEILA JACKSON LEE, AL SHARPTON AND JESSE JACKSON ARE?

I WONDER WHEN OBAMA WILL SAY THAT ONE OF THE HOODIE COVERED COWARD THUGS WOULD LOOK JUST LIKE HIS SON IF HE HAD A SON?

I WONDER IF THE VICTIM WISHED GEORGE ZIMMERMAN LIVED NEARBY?

I WONDER IF THE NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY WILL PUT A BOUNTY OUT ON THE SHOOTERS?

Nevermind, I know the answer-No, No, Yes and No. Only racist pigs like Obama, SJL, Sharpton and Jesse Jackson care when it is a supposed black victim.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.
Working...
X