People Who Can't Read!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People Who Can't Read!

I live in a subdivision as many of you do on here. I just had some people come by here from kirby vacuum cleaners. They don't realize that there is a no soliciting sign at the beginning of the subdivion.

you need a $1,000 vacuum
    sigpic

Comment

pesky boogers choot em
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Ooh! A Kirby vac!?
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I ask them didn't you see the sign up front about no soliciting and they just got back in there vehicle and went down the street a little ways!

Comment

So many people now just don't care or think it doesn't apply to them.
            "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marx
              I've always wanted to step out on the front porch closing the door behind me. When they start their sales pitch wet my pants and ask if it's a wet vac ?
              Good one Paul!!
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

"EAT THE STRANGER" 2 or 3 times in a loud voice to my dogs, by the front door so I can be heard outside does the trick at my house. The dogs are going nuts, barking and growling so when I open the blinds whoever was there is gone.

This sign out front may help too.

Comment

Funny...

We have a sign on the front door of our office that says "NO DRIVERS". It never fails, at least once a week an 18 wheeler truck driver will walk right in the front door instead of going to the "shipping" window 5 feet away. Morons.

Comment

I generally tell them that you just purchased from them last week, from another sales person ...

then I start asking questions to jack with them ...

For vaccums - does yours suck better than their's, or, what is not covered under warranty ...

LAST
                    I always ask them to hold on, like the phone just rang, and shut the door and go back to watching TV ... I have had them wait out there of 20 minutes without knocking...seriously

When they knock I simply ask can I help you.... then say I don't live here

BEST of all is when I did it at my buddys house when watching a football game...
                    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

First job in college was door to door sales. I was knocking even if they had a no solicitors sign... I knew within 2 min if I had a sale or not. Most people doing door to door are not the best in sales. Some are, but most are just getting into it trying to make some quick money. Each time you ring the bell someone is getting sold something. Either you sold the customer on your product or s/he sold you on why they didn't want it. If you are not asking questions you already know the answer to, then your up creek already...
                      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

door to door sales people need to be shot in the knee cap and have their knuckles scuffed with sand paper so it bleeds every time they knock.

Comment

About the 3rd time those kids on bikes with the white shirts and ties (mormons i think) woke me up on a Sat morning I answered the door stark naked and stepped out on the front step. It was almost like the medusa effect -- they turned to stone for about 3 seconds before they bolted.. Havent been back either.
                          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                            About the 3rd time those kids on bikes with the white shirts and ties (mormons i think) woke me up on a Sat morning I answered the door stark naked and stepped out on the front step. It was almost like the medusa effect -- they turned to stone for about 3 seconds before they bolted.. Havent been back either.
                            Lmao!
                            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
                            X