Gear...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear...

What kind of footwear do you guys like for wading? Looking to get some new gear, and wanted to know what you guys think...

I'd suggest the reef guard wading boots and bring the shin guards you can take on and off as you like.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Foreverlast Reef boots is all I wear.

AQUA PIMP
      AQUA PIMP......
      "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
        Foreverlast Reef boots is all I wear.

AQUA PIMP
        What he said!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I am AP and Chip.
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Ditto on Foreverlast reef boots. You can buy them with ray guards attached(one unit) or seperate.

Comment

I like buying them seperate. They are 44.99 at academy for the boots, not sure about the guards

Comment

thanks!

thanks for the advice!

Comment

Originally posted by TTU Wader View Post
                  I like buying them seperate. They are 44.99 at academy for the boots, not sure about the guards

34.99 for the guards. beats the $125 tag on the ones that are connected. I don't use the guards all the time so I like to be able to put them on/take them off when I want.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                    34.99 for the guards. beats the $125 tag on the ones that are connected. I don't use the guards all the time so I like to be able to put them on/take them off when I want.
                    Yup. And lighter too. I've picked the connected ones and it felt like there was lead weight in them.

Comment

Working...
                    X