East Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Bay

Got to do a little fishing with my sister which is always fun. I've never fished the south shoreline of east bay so I brought the kayaks down there and gave it a shot. Caught a nice fish right of the bat and that was it. We got a really late start (around 8) and definately missed the bite along the shoreline. We had allot of fun though paddling and learning new areas. Debris weren't as bad as I thought but I really didn't cover that much ground wading. Did bump into a refrigerator but it was right up against the shoreline. Looked like allot of the big stuff was marked pretty well. Might give it another shot sometime soon..
    Attached Files

Nice trout. I've kayaked E. Bay once out of Stingaree and it looked pretty fishy. Hard to get myself to take the ferry across when W. Bay is so close though.

Comment

sweet! what kind of kayak do u have? perception?

Comment

liquid logic manta ray I'm thinkin

Comment

Nice report and nice trout.
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

nice trout
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

That's my dad's kayak in that picture. I need to fix mine still, got a little beat up from Ike. The liquid logic has some problems as well, the bottom got bent up and it tracks to the left which can be a pain sometimes..

Comment

nice fish!
                XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Working...
                X