6/09/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6/09/09

Hit the back lakes for a few hours this evening. There were some birds working, so we played with them for a while and caught 10-12 dinks. Wanted a few real fish, so hit some of my favorite spots and caught 3 trout 16", 16" and 20" and 1 red at 23". I only had one blowup the entire trip and I threw tops about 70% of the time.
    Wind was humpin' 15-20 and the water looked horrible, but managed to scratch out a few.

My buddy Clint and his red

My Trout
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

nice job.congrats
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Nice report. Thanks IMHammer.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice job. My neighbor took me all the way back in caranchua and greens, pretty neat back there. Hopefully we will get a break from this wind soon..

Comment

Not a bad day Chip, when the heck are you and I going to get on some fish like that
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
            Not a bad day Chip, when the heck are you and I going to get on some fish like that
            Why go all the way there. You know where the really good spot is!!

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Go Hammah! Go Hamma! Go!
                Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Nice job Hammer! Glad your on a few fish as it gets hotter and windy. Give it a few weeks and were all going to be asking for just a breeze. My topwater adventures did not pay out as well as the rest of the people on the beach this past weekend, but that one or two caught and the blow ups were well worth it.

Comment

Working...
                  X