Snaps...gettum while you can!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snaps...gettum while you can!

We ran roughly 40 outta the Pass for these snaps yesterday over open water structure....all were fairly decent and ended with 6 to about this size. Caught some barjacks off a platform and sunk em whole, and live for the better bites! Lost a big one when the 80lb leader parted....don't forget to retie that leader at first sign of a fray!

Nice day on the water....and the weed seems to be letting up some. No substalntial weedlines noted.
    Attached Files
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Good report Monte now lets go wading!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Nice job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice. I went out yesterday and I am still beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
          Very nice. I went out yesterday and I am still beat.
          How'd y'all do Yan? For such a close trip...I'm whipped too. 4 men in a whaler = a whole lotta standing. My hips and legs don't hold up like they used to. The dogs are a barking this morning!

Barham...watch the surf...it jacked up yeesterday afternoon. I have a window in the mornings all weekend and monday, then all day Tues-Thursday. Let me know!
          Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

I'll bet Monte, did you bring along an IV pole to hang your cortisone drip?

We had a good trip, the mangroves were "rutting" and pretty oblivious to hunters. I'll post a report later when I unload them camera.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
              I'll bet Monte, did you bring along an IV pole to hang your cortisone drip?
              LOL! Where can I pick one of those up?!?

Great photos FOF!
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

No wonder you didn't answer your phone around3pm yesterday down at the pass.Nice catch!
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                  No wonder you didn't answer your phone around3pm yesterday down at the pass.Nice catch!
                  I never even saw where you called...we rolled back in around 4:30...might go hit the Pass @ around 3a.m for some dark topwater action then catch the morning sunrise bite tomorrow. I have work for the next 4 nights starting tomorrow, but Tues-Thurs is all mine!
                  Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

I'm down for that Monte i need my SLP bath salts or i might just go cannibal!
                    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                      I'm down for that Monte i need my SLP bath salts or i might just go cannibal!

Cool...we'll go Karankawa!
                      Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Way to go, you have to love it when the wind subsides and it all comes together.
                        "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                        X