Anyone want to join me Friday Afternoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to join me Friday Afternoon

I'm heading out leaving 2004 ramp around 4:30 today if someone wants to come along and fish.P/m or leave a messege here. I won't be checking back here after 3pm today ....

ill go, i can get off at 3:30 and be in alvin by 4...
    832-621-5749 ( mike saladino )
    Think like a fish no matter how weird it gets…

Comment

Your in Mike...

Originally posted by mikey01 View Post
      ill go, i can get off at 3:30 and be in alvin by 4...
      832-621-5749 ( mike saladino )

Comment

Spot has been filled.....thanks

Comment

Good luck guys, post a report and pics when you get back

Comment

Originally posted by Sneekypete View Post
            Spot has been filled.....thanks
            rick thanks youre a good man!
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

How did yall do?

Comment

It was tough...we found good water with bait all around,but all we could muster was 3 trout to around 20 inches.The south wind had the bay tore up. There were good pockets of green water to be found, just nothing making the bait nervous.Summer doldrums already here....Load up your croaker and head to the ship channel....

Comment

Load up your croaker and head to the ship channel....
                  Ugh...boring.

Thanks for the report Sneeky...can't get em every time.
                  "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

It was tough...we found good water with bait all around,but all we could muster was 3 trout to around 20 inches.The south wind had the bay tore up. There were good pockets of green water to be found, just nothing making the bait nervous.Summer doldrums already here....Load up your croaker and head to the ship channel....
                    croakers my arse I know you better than that sneekypete! see you in the surf im riggin my mosquito net till it flattens out again!
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Hey Barham Rick sent me to boyeds to load up on bait{croakers and mullets},Do you want to go this eve.Pm or call?
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Im giong tomorrow and will be happy if I can catch 3 lol

Comment

Barham were headed back out tonight with the croakers,Sneeky says hes got some nice ones on air already.
                          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                            Hey Barham Rick sent me to boyeds to load up on bait{croakers and mullets},Do you want to go this eve.Pm or call?
                            quit lying on here ricks hasnt soaked a croaker since the sixties!!
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                              quit lying on here ricks hasnt soaked a croaker since the sixties!!

That's not true Dbarham...I soaked my croaker in a 23 year old last night...just dodn't have pictures yet....Need Lurefisher to be cameraman next week !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X