In a bind...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a bind...

I'm in a bind, my plans for fathers day was to take my dad out on the boat. My lower unit crapped out on me yesterday so thats out of the question. Can someone help me out with a spot i can go with good chances of catching..?
    Karma's a beach.

Take a run to Sea Wolf Park they have excellent facilities and the fishing aint too bad!...Oh and sorry bout the lower unit thats a bummer!
    West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Yea i think its just a minor fix but we will see...
      Karma's a beach.

Comment

SWP is not bad but they charge too much, $12/person to enter and fish.

Wading or dry land only?

Comment

Get a guide. No worries about where to go, what to throw, etc. You won't regret it. Quality time fishing with dad is worth it.

Comment

I would like to wade, i just dont know if he would like the places i go sometimes bc of the conditions.... Mud bottom, long walk, ect... So thats why im asking for suggestions... Thanks guys
            Karma's a beach.

Comment

If I was taking my Dad out I'd soak bait at sea wolf. If you get the boat repaired by Evans Marine you'll be at the jetty this weekend...
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thanks for the advice.
                Karma's a beach.

Comment

I would go to San Luis Pass. Not too long of a walk and all hard sand bottom. There have been some good catches there. Use caution wading in any pass of course.

Comment

At Sea Wolf you can take the family, a tent, use the fishing pier, and access to really nice toilets!All the while relax in the knowledge that your not gonna return to a burgled car, or a ticket for parking violation!Im just sayin 24 dollars is cheap for a good time! and its closer to town for a quick lunch afterwards! SLP is also great!
                    West Bay Sensai...

Comment

So far, everyone has backed out to fish with me due to Fathers day,but working on my motor, if I can get it going before Sunday, your welcome to ride with me.
                      Today is a new day!!

Comment

Dawg, if you are inviting me thanks alot i appreciate it but ole pops wants it father son time. lol. but hey any other time we can do it. I have no problem helping with fuel. And about SLP, is everyone wading the area east of the gut, or right at the mouth going into the bay?
                        Karma's a beach.

Comment

What motor do you have? I have a couple of lower units

Comment

2007 25hp yamaha. I think its a minor fix, i am in the process of figuring it out.
                            Karma's a beach.

Comment

Ok, i dont have any thing that small.
                              What are the symtoms?

Comment

Working...
                              X