Chad Holley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad Holley

A news reporter was even at the dude's graduation asking if he learned his lesson from all this.

I guess a beating wasint a enough , get rope lol, mabie cops get there job back some people never learn

Comment

All the attention on this young man and he does something so foolish. I heard about it on the news last night an had a good laugh.

Quanell X was on the radio this morning and he was pizzed.

Comment

I understand Quanell Y and Quanell Z still insist he's just a misundestood youth.
        Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
        "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Repeat offender.
          "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

They claim he wasn't on his medications! Bull***!

Comment

This happened about 2 blocks from my house..., missed opportunity to cleanup the hood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like the guys comment on the rodio about sein some guys jumpin the fence a house over and he loaded his shotgun so he could get ready to take care of buisness!Hell Yea! Chad Holly,s a Friggin Thug! Those police where doin there job!
                West Bay Sensai...

Comment

The neighbor locked and loaded his shotgun, saw them in HIS backyard and dint go all Joe Horn on the POS. Too bad-of course after George Zimmerman's shooting of Trayvon Obama, one may take a second thought before shooting some thugazz mofo in da hood that likely needs some #2 shot in da Brain from 25 feet away. another whitey or semi-whitey shooting a thugazz minority may just get your white azz kilt by the NBPP or Obama's murderin friend/hitman, Eric Holder coming down on ya with some "appointed special prosecutor" which we all knew what her ultimate charge was going to be-"Murder" the minute they announced she was gonna review the case and decide the charges-was that fair? Not for a second and I believe Zimmerman did the right thing; HOWEVER I aint seen all the facts, but if the New Black Panther Party says bounty on his azz and kill whitey, I suspect he AINT guilty and the Black Kittens are using it solely for political gain-just like Obama the Lawyer did by declaring him guilty before any GD trial.

I say choot em and save Society from another worthless, POS.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                  X