Jim West Mansion on Clear Lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim West Mansion on Clear Lake

Just found out who is behind all the work going on at mansion. Y'all recognize the signature?

www.dr34m.com

Didnt know he was still in town -- Got the same signature on a jersey and a ball.
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

i noticed that yesterday looking good! We wound up in that yard one drunken night ohh around 1988
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
        i noticed that yesterday looking good! We wound up in that yard one drunken night ohh around 1988
        D*** your old!

Comment

Originally posted by Galveston340
          ....speaking of old mansions. What was the name of that old place up on the Bay where those people got murdered? I remember we used to party at night in there back in the day.
          That sounds like a blast!

Comment

The Bill List mansion

That dude lived on the bay but fished off of Montrose

Comment

I remember there was an article on that place before the truth came out and I thought something really weird was going on with the owner and that place.
              "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
                Just found out who is behind all the work going on at mansion. Y'all recognize the signature?

www.dr34m.com
                Buoy he bought that place several years ago, I think he sold off some of the land to developers but was going to keep the main residence.
                "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Galveston340
                  Rocky, the article was when he was building it. I just thought something wasn't right and sure enough a few years later I read the real story.

Comment

If you have Facebook, look it up some of the guys that lived there posted their stories.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/116417151747179/
                    "Team Waist Deep"

Comment

I got to go through Silver Dollar Jim's place in Madisonville. The swimming pool had silver dollars all over the bottom/sides and was set up to be fed by a water tower which also irrigated the fields around the house. The inside of the house was framed with 2 7/8" tubing instead of studs and the inside was all 50's Art Deco. It was practically tornado proof. Really neat place and is still there.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                      X