Chocolate tournament June 20th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate tournament June 20th

Lute's Marine will hold their next tournament on June 20th, the Saturday before Fathers Day. So we decided to make the categories fun for everyone and hope you bring out the kids.

Three of the categories are for everyone and one is for the young ones under the age of 15.

(flyer attached)

Divisions
    • 3lb Spec without going over
    • Black Jack Redfish 20 - 21" slot
    • Combined weight of 2 live flounder

Ages 15 and under
    • Heaviest fish, any specie other than Red, Spec, or Flounder
    It should be a fun tournament, and if you intend on bringing out the kids, please give us a call, as we try to have enough doors prizes for the kids.

There will be some great door prizes like Shimano Reels, All Star Rods and other fun things.

Remember the flounder must be alive when brought in....

It is a $35 entry

Which a portion goes to the Lake Jackson Sea Center, and the rest goes back to the anglers.

281. 393. 1021
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Fishing Rules and Regulations

1. Tournament begins Saturday June 20th at 5:30 am and ends at 3:00 pm
    Everyone must check in the morning of the tournament.
    You must be in line, to weigh-in by 3pm sharp.
    2. All Texas Parks and Wildlife rules and laws will be enforced.
    3. By entering in the tournament you are agreeing to the release form set fourth and cannot hold Lutes Marine liable for damages, injury or death.
    4. This is an individual tournament
    5. Everyone in your boat must be entered in the tournament.
    6. All fish must be taken by Rod and Reel only!
    7. Artificial and live bait allowed
    8. Any fish that is deemed illegal will result in all the contestants’ fish to be disqualified in all categories.
    THIS INCLUDES ALL MUTILATED AND ALTERED FISH.
    9. Boundaries include any location West of the Galveston I-45 Causeway and any body of water East of Christmas and Drum Bay, including Greens Cut, West Bay, Chocolate Bay / Bayou, Halls Bay/ Bayou, San Luis Pass, Cold Pass, Bastrop Bay/ Bayou. Areas not within the fishing area are: East Galveston Bay or adjacent bodies of water, any Jetty Complex, any “Beach front”, Surfside, Brazos River, Matagorda and its adjacent bodies of water.
    10. An adult must accompany any minor, under the age of sixteen, fishing in the tournament
    11. No pooling fish
    12. This is an amateur fishing tournament, Sorry “NO GUIDES” allowed.
    13. You may only use the same fish in one Category.
    14. The more people that fish in the tournament, the more places that will be paid out. One place for every 15 entry’s to the tournament per division. Lutes Marine has the right to round up entries to add another payout.
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

I saw the write-up in the Galveston Daily News...
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

sweet
        FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

?? chocolate bayou tourny

can you register before 5:30am or even the day before?
          Think like a fish no matter how weird it gets…

Comment

Originally posted by mikey01 View Post
            can you register before 5:30am or even the day before?
            Yes ... for both .... but bring cash $$$
            FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Hey Muddskipper,

I will be there to help with the weigh in... I will see if RFishing will join us...
              "Buy a Fish, Feed Yourself... Buy a Fishing License, Feed a Whole Community..."
              "The Fish You Catch, Tastes Better, than the One You Bought..."

Comment

Your help is always appericated Fisher_Of_Men
                FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Catch me on the next one, because I have a friend coming down this weekend and he his not much of a fishermen.
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Best of luck (and skill) to ya!!

Good luck Bryan. I appreciate the way you really help the fishery!!

I am in doghouse for the HAPL T at home-she don't like me leaving her alone (TFB is what I say-it aint what she says though!).

See ya on the water!
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Wish I could but I'll b workin

Comment

Bryan, my friend might not make it this weekend, so the wife and I might be in for the tourny. Can we register on Friday and leave our place in Terramar the next morning to fish or do we have to come across the water at 5:00 or earlier to check in? In other words, heading out that early and not knowing that area to well might keep us from joining. Let me know.
                        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Is Coe planning on being their with some hats and shirts?

Comment

Originally posted by jocues View Post
                            Is Coe planning on being their with some hats and shirts?
                            He said he might try to make it to the weigh-in
                            FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

How about a Roll Call of the FWE anglers that are trying to make the tourney ....

Also if you do make it please introduce yourself there

Bryan
                              FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Working...
                              X