It's starting!! Obama is opening the flood gates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's starting!! Obama is opening the flood gates

Under the administration plan, illegal immigrants will be immune from deportation if they were brought to the United States before they turned 16 and are younger than 30, have been in the country for at least five continuous years, have no criminal history, graduated from a U.S. high school or earned a GED, or served in the military. They also can apply for a work permit that will be good for two years with no limits on how many times it can be renewed. The officials who described the plan spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss it in advance of the official announcement.

The policy will not lead toward citizenship but will remove the threat of deportation and grant the ability to work legally, leaving eligible immigrants able to remain in the United States for extended periods.

Here we go, open up the borders, give jobs to the illegals while the "regular welfare scammers" will now want looser welfare regulations since "Sheeit, I was gonna gets a job but now can't find one" says Otis while standing at the NY Welfare office which he says he aint worked for last 10 years but has 5 kids by 4 different baby mommas talking to his next Baby Momma on his gummint paid for cell phone. Gives the scammers an excuse. Pure political move by Obama to get Hispanic vote.

How many are MS 13 Gang Members? Do they get welfare,free cell phones, Section 8 Housing and Social Security also? Do they get the $35,000 tax refunds claiming 15 dependents all living in Mexico?

One major dumbass is destroying America.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Many have come here leaglly, and done it corectly ... why reward those who's families did not follow the rules

My wifes family two generations ago came to the US from Mexico, after Poncho Villa killed there Great grand father because he owned a big ranch .... Funny how history is repeating itself down there ...

Changing the rules on immigration to get more votes I guess is the political way of that party
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Seems like our tax dollars help everybody that do not deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by rdb View Post
        Our tax dollars help everybody that do not deserve it.
        rdb: I fixed your post.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
          Under the administration plan, illegal immigrants will be immune from deportation if they were brought to the United States before they turned 16 and are younger than 30, have been in the country for at least five continuous years, have no criminal history, graduated from a U.S. high school or earned a GED, or served in the military. They also can apply for a work permit that will be good for two years with no limits on how many times it can be renewed. The officials who described the plan spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss it in advance of the official announcement.

The policy will not lead toward citizenship but will remove the threat of deportation and grant the ability to work legally, leaving eligible immigrants able to remain in the United States for extended periods.

Here we go, open up the borders, give jobs to the illegals while the "regular welfare scammers" will now want looser welfare regulations since "Sheeit, I was gonna gets a job but now can't find one" says Otis while standing at the NY Welfare office which he says he aint worked for last 10 years but has 5 kids by 4 different baby mommas talking to his next Baby Momma on his gummint paid for cell phone. Gives the scammers an excuse. Pure political move by Obama to get Hispanic vote.

How many are MS 13 Gang Members? Do they get welfare,free cell phones, Section 8 Housing and Social Security also? Do they get the $35,000 tax refunds claiming 15 dependents all living in Mexico?

One major dumbass is destroying America.
          Obama's not going to win the hispanic vote 80/20 my friend. All the robot eerrr, Romney has to do is choose Rubio and recognize his own Hispanic roots and he'll pull even or close. jmho.

Comment

I hope he just loses the election-am sick of his BS and his extended scumbag of a Family (including his "son", Trayvon Obama!).

Comment

Rubio and scott brown would be the ticket

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                Rubio and scott brown would be the ticket
                Think it's too late for that to happen. All the money plus Williards is appropriated in the campaign funds. Unless someone throws a wrench at the convention. I think newt and Sanitarium held on to their delegates.

Comment

Were doomed I hate this!
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

its a **** the world mentality that dip **** has.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                      Think it's too late for that to happen. All the money plus Williards is appropriated in the campaign funds. Unless someone throws a wrench at the convention. I think newt and Sanitarium held on to their delegates.
                      I know that...Im just saying that that would be the ticket. Of course you want to talk about birthers? Wait till Rubio gets on a ticket. But that is one smart sumbeoitch. And the ONLY $$$ Ive donated was for Scott Brown when he ran for sheet head Teds open seat two years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                        Were doomed I hate this!
                        We are not doomed,just hang in there and rally suport when you can! Its all you can do!
                        West Bay Sensai...

Comment

if obama is elected again i am moving to Costa Rica.
                          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
                            if obama is elected again i am moving to Costa Rica.
                            I'm hip, but can't afford that trip regardless of who wins. I'll be down at the beach on Bruce's spot hopefully hooked up on a big sow trout.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                              I'm hip, but can't afford that trip regardless of who wins. I'll be down at the beach on Bruce's spot hopefully hooked up on a big sow trout.
                              Me too!!
                              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
                              X