s winds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s winds

Planning on making an early trip tomorrow. No boat. With the s wind up to 15knots, where would my best bet be?

Along protected south shorelines-either by Sportsmans road or water tower by SLP.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Your best bet would be to sit at the house...you'll thank me later.
      "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Originally posted by GHSmacker View Post
        Your best bet would be to sit at the house...you'll thank me later.
        I agree. I don't see any point in wasting gas right now
        XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

If you can afford it and don't really care if you catch a fish, head out and enjoy being on the water! Remember, we are all spoiled and the fact that we can be on the water at anytime is a blessing. I am not reglious, I am just saying being on the water fishing is better then being at work!
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
          X