468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$10,000 CASH!!…North vs. South…WANNA PLAY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $10,000 CASH!!…North vs. South…WANNA PLAY?

X-TREME Redfish Tournament Trail 2009 – GAME TIME

All right guys and gals…YOU WIN! It is time to put some CASH on the table. I have been reading your threads, and I HEAR YA HOLLERIN! The showdown is LONG OVERDUE….NORTH VS. SOUTH. Everybody wants braggin’ rights so I have been pondering an outlet for all of this pent up redfish anger, and I have finally come up with a way to resolve this little (no….kind of BIG) COASTAL DILEMMA.

Anyhoo…I have decided to put MY rod down this time (LOL!) and let you guys and gals fight it out…tournament style! On October 3, 2009…an armed guard will deliver $10,000 in cold, hard CASH to Matagorda Harbor. Hmmmm...on second thought that solves nothing.

OK, rod down again…I’ll one up it. On November 14th, I will also have $10,000 cash delivered to Bluff’s Landing Marina in Corpus Christi, TX. Let’s resolve these coastal redfish issues once and for all. Why? IMO, it is time to settle the civil redfish war. Don’t you agree? One tournament North – one tournament South…winning team takes home a lot of cash…NO….WAIT…there is more to it than that. You need something XTREME! We are fixin' to give "BIG" a whole new meaning!

OK…rod down AGAIN, CHAMPIONSHIP SHOWDOWN…the gloves are off, and it is YOUR call. Fish 1 North. Fish 1 South. Election Day is October 2, 2009 at the Captains Meeting in Matagorda, TX. You do NOT want to miss it. That evening, the tournament ANGLERS will CAST THEIR VOTE for the grand finale venue and date! YOUR VOTE TOTALLY COUNTS! This is not a stimulus plan…THIS is the REAL thing!

That is right - you asked for it, and you got it! This is the redfish angler show…WHEN AND WHERE DO YOU WANT TO SETTLE THIS…it’s YOUR CALL? Somewhere in between??? I’ll schedule it. Your vote determines WHERE! Majority vote wins (no votes may be cast online)! As stated, the 3rd and final showdown tournament will be held at the venue and date of the ANGLERS’ CHOICE to determine WHOM the BEST of the BEST is! Guys and gals, it’s game time…LET’S TAKE THIS BATTLE TO THE COAST!

Rules…fish whatever Texas inshore waters you want to fish...just refrain from offshore shenanigans!!! ALL TEAMS will be required to leave from the designated harbor. First place takes home $10,000 in both the Matagorda and Corpus tournaments. AND….the final showdown tournament winner will take home $15,000 CASH! 3 tournaments…$35,000+ CASH…are YOU in???

I, personally, will stand in as your official referee (i.e. Tournament Director)…so play nice, play fair, grab your rods, and get in there! There is a LOT of cash on the table and a big score to be settled. Heaviest, live slot reds will absolutely take home a lot of cash…and 2nd through 10th - well….those teams will be compensated kindly as well. Side pots will also be tabled! So if you want to claim braggin’ rights….just SHOW UP AND FISH!

If you aren’t scared to get out from behind that keyboard...bring your mad redfish skills to the first tournament in Matagorda, TX on October 3rd and take that smack talkin’ to the bay! BTW, pros and amateurs are welcome (NO ANGLER LEFT BEHIND!)…AND ALL TEAMS are welcome to plug their sponsors, fish their tournament, and win a LOT of money…artificial ONLY…drift or wade… just RIP EM!

Points will be allocated for each tournament fished based upon tournament performance. “X-TREME Team of the North vs. South Showdown” prizes will be awarded to the team accumulating the most points at the final showdown. Teams must fish all 3 tournaments to qualify for the “Xtreme Team of the North vs. South Showdown.” Registration information will be posted within the week so please watch for my new posts to include links to the tournament website! In the meantime, if you have any questions or are in need of a partner (I will act as match.com for fishing partnerships!), please contact me at jen.teamxtreme@gmail.com or send me a PM! Team entry fee is $395 per tournament, and it is anybody’s ball game!

Guys and gals, this could get rowdy, but it is going to be FUN…so with that said…may the BEST team win! I look forward to seeing all of you at the Captains meeting in Matagorda, TX on October 2nd!

More details to follow…so please STAY TUNED, and KEEP THOSE LINES REAL TIGHT! Good luck fishing. May all of your reds be fat ones!

Thanks,
    Capt. Jen Green
    Team Xtreme – Tournament Director
    jen.teamxtreme@gmail.com
    Capt. Jen Green

Hmmmmmmmm........
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Very interesting. She knows how to pitch. I use liveys, so I'm out. Best of luck to all that enter!!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

sounds cool
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

I'll be there FO SHO

Comment

Possible Date Change????

Looks like my Gorda tournament is on the same day as the Galveston Redfish Series so I may change the date to Oct. 10th. I do hope that you will all be there. We are raffling off a cool hunt and have lots of cool things in store!!! It is gonna be a blast! Thank you for your support and positive feedback!
            Capt. Jen Green

Comment

sounds good.evn though im a trout man i can do reds too!
              Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Can't wait to miss it...seems like there already doing that with the redfish series....Thanks, but I don't want to get run over. My boat will only do 40mph and I'm not gonna run over a 100 miles one way for a redfish. Good luck to all who enter.

Comment

The date of the first event has been changed to Oct. 17th!

The first two tournaments are going to be held at the following dates/venues.

October 17, 2009: Matagorda, TX (Matagorda Harbor -Russell's Bait & Tackle) - the Captains Meeting will be held on October 16, 2009 @ 7pm.

November 14, 2009: Corpus Christi, TX (Bluffs Landing Marina) - the Captains Meeting will be held on November 13, 2009 @ 7 pm.

YOU CAN NOW REGISTER ONLINE AT www.xtremetournamenttrail.com!

I look forward to seeing all of you there. Please select a division affiliation at registration (North or South). The website will continue to be updated! Have a great day!
                  Capt. Jen Green

Comment

Working...
                  X