Jetty Yuk!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jetty Yuk!

Two of my buds were off yesterday and had to go fishing. I decided we would launch at the GYB and give it a try. The wind was howling. I thought the forecast was for 10-15mph....seems like it was more 20-25mph... Both Jetties were chocolate milk...

We did find some green water at the base of the South Jetty and back to Sea Wolf Park. We did hook one shark... nothing else... Back at the dock by 1pm...

Maybe it will get better later in the week. The forcast for wind the rest of the week is 10-15mph....maybe the weather Gods just missed it yesterday..
    "Buy a Fish, Feed Yourself... Buy a Fishing License, Feed a Whole Community..."
    "The Fish You Catch, Tastes Better, than the One You Bought..."

Good try FOM. Thanks for the report!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

nice try.at least yall got out there
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Sounds better than my day of sweating it out in the hot warehouses here in Houston!
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Sneeky pete has taught me to take what they say and add it together so 10-15 would have been 25-30 .
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Thanks for the report. That wind has been kickin'. I have a feeling that as soon as it dies and the surf gets flat and clears up, it will be ON.

I also though I'd note there was a very well defined color change ~1/4 mile out on the beachfront yesterday. That green water is trying to get in and will do so as soon as the wind lets up.

Comment

Nothings changed in 24 hours!
              Don't be a Nancy!
              If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
                Nothings changed in 24 hours!
                when it does i hope we whack em like last time that was fun!
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Calling for 5-10mph winds out of the South on Sunday.
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                    when it does i hope we whack em like last time that was fun!
                    Always waiting on the beach ?
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                      Calling for 5-10mph winds out of the South on Sunday.
                      I saw the forcast yesterday and it looked promising until I checked it today and they have move that forcast to Monday and Tuesday. I have 4 teens that want to fight a few sharks....nothing special, just want to feel and hear the line ripping.... who don't... I know the jetties will pay off when the wind settles... Trying to introduce some teens to the thrills of a "Tug on the end of a line"....
                      "Buy a Fish, Feed Yourself... Buy a Fishing License, Feed a Whole Community..."
                      "The Fish You Catch, Tastes Better, than the One You Bought..."

Comment

Working...
                      X