Where's the Reports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the Reports?

Starting to get close to the weekend-somebody please tell us where they be biting (in da mouf of course!).

Post 'em up and thanks!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Its been tough Robalo,Im thinking of wadeing all night im ready for a change.
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I'm doing the cocktail cruise / beer run weekend

I'll be down there Friday night and Saturday mid morning passing out Tournament fliers don't hate me if you find one stuck under your windshield wiper
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thinking about doing a night wade myself.
        Don't be a Nancy!
        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Let me know if yall do a night wade. If im in the area I would be game. I went all the way to Jamaica beach to pick the boat up and fish but someones car was blocking it so I couldn't hook it up..Drove by the street that's up against Jumbile and the water looked pretty green..Hopefully I can have them move it because I might give it a shot tomorrow

Comment

Sure TTU When we go i will let you know you to Flatfishen.

Comment

full moon wades are fun.

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                Sure TTU When we go i will let you know you to Flatfishen.
                I...yight!
                Don't be a Nancy!
                If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Just talk to Sneeky he said maybe fry.night.

Comment

Coe, come by the house this weekend and give me a hand full, I will give them to my neighbors and some others in Terramar. PM me for my address.

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                    I'm doing the cocktail cruise / beer run weekend

I'll be down there Friday night and Saturday mid morning passing out Tournament fliers don't hate me if you find one stuck under your windshield wiper
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Not much to report lately, as fishing has been tough! I pulled 11 days straight on the water that ended Tuesday. Some of the toughest conditions in some time. Hopefully this wind will lay soon, yesterday made 9 straight days of wind over 15 knots. Its rough.

AQUA PIMP
                      AQUA PIMP......
                      "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

JT said to me at the HAPL tourney that even the 'Pimp was having a hard time in this dang wind! Hope it changes and changes soon!
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Fishing generally sucks right now. Worst June EVER for me.
                          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
                          X