Boat repairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat repairs

Finally got the call from the insurance adjustere that is handling my claim and my boat repairs are finally getting started.

Farmers Insurance took 3 long weeks to get the police report and send someone out to look at my boat and finally take respondsibility for the accident.

But the good news is, I get a new trailer, one that has a much better design then the origanal one. They are going to repair some fiberglass work that I think I might have done on one of my adventures in shallow water. Finally, pay for the boat to be detailed before it is returned to me. Eventhough the whole thing has been a huge headache, getting this new boat trailer makes up for almost all of it. The boat is going to be so much easier to get on/off the trailer and with a longer tongue on it, it will ride a lot better.

So just 3 more weeks to go and I cant stop bumming rides and get back to fishing in what I make monthly payments on. Oh and get wife to be off my butt cuz she is ready to wet a line herself!
Working...
X