Obamacare upheld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obamacare upheld

The Supreme Court upheld ObamaCare-they said Congress has the right to TAX. The IRS will enforce the paying of health insurance-you know, those nice and friendly folks that want to kill taxpayers (yes they do, I was married to one and the R.O.'s carry guns and when drunk at XMas parties, started talking about "Can't wait to shoot someone"-isn't that nice!). The penalty would be $95 in 2014, rising to $695 in 2016. Of course Obama's healthcare is free to him and his POS family-even Trayvon Obama-you pay for it-and same for the uglyazz beitch Nancy Pelousy.

Next you can be taxed for not buying a Chevy or Gubbermint Motors vehicle next time you wanna buy a car or taxed because you don't like broccoli and don't buy it for dinner-there may be no end in sight as to what Congress decides to TAX you for. IS THAT WHAT YOU FOLKS THAT VOTED FOR THE IDIOT REALLY WANTED? I would like to know your answer.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CAN LOSE YOUR HOUSE, CAR, SAVINGS BECAUSE THE IRS CAN TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM YOU FOR FAILING TO PAY YOUR INSURANCE-IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED AND VOTED FOR? IF SO, I HOPE YOU LOSE YOUR HOUSE WHEN YOU FAIL TO PAY YOUR GD HEALTH INSURANCE-I MAY THROW SOME PENNIES AT YOU WHEN YOU ARE BEGGING FOR MONEY ON A STREET CORNER. THANKS A HELLUVA LOT FOR VOTING FOR THE POS POTUS!

The only way to rid our Country of this horrendously costly BURDEN on Taxpayers is to VOTE THE DEMOCRATIC BASTARDS OUT OF OFFICE-ANYONE THAT SUPPORTED OBAMA'S BS POLICIES NEEDS TO GO!!

Makes me sick (and yes I have health insurance and don't need some GD, mofo, tax sucking, leech telling me I HAVE to have it).

Hope and Change-I HOPE that you folks that voted for the POS POTUS choke on your GD Insurance PREMIUMS!! The only way to CHANGE that is to VOTE THE BASTARDS OUT!!!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU OBAMA SUPPORTERS-I HAVE MONEY AND CAN AFFORD TO LIVE COMFORTABLY THE REST OF MY LIFE-I HOPE YOUR CHILDREN DO BECAUSE DUMBAZZ OBAMA IS BANKRUPTING YOUR CHILDREN'S FUTURE!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Unbelieveable! Let's see...how many judges has he put on the supreme court in 3 years? Could that have something to do with the decision? Maybe there was a method to his madness...just saying.

Comment

Should I bring nitro pills to your house?
      West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Does this mean Nancy Pelosi can go get the facelift(s)---emphasis on plural---- she desperately needs for free?

Its not folks down here in Texas, Louisiana and Oklahoma that need convincing...its the mother fvvckers in Penn, Ohio, New York, New Jersey, Michigan, California etc that do.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonpie View Post
          Should I bring nitro pills to your house?
          Moonie-take em to the folks that lose their home for nonpayment of their "INSURANCE TAX"!!!! I am just sad and disappointed in the SCOTUS. Brings to mind Severance vs State of Texas-another bad ruling by dumshitz.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
            Does this mean Nancy Pelosi can go get the facelift(s)---emphasis on plural---- she desperately needs for free?

Yes, and let's all join hands and pray her doctor gives her flesh eating bacteria and she dies on the operating table.

Comment

BTW, the world's ugliest dog would lose against her in any competition. If I were her husband, I'd would become like Luke's father from Star Wars and "Join the other side". She could turn any hetero to homo.

Comment

Robalo for Pres..., I like the way you tell it. There should be a law that NO Lawyers can run for an office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by S-troop View Post
                  Robalo for Pres..., I like the way you tell it. There should be a law that NO Lawyers can run for an office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed!!!
                  KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Robalo for President?!?!?!??!

Are you crazy??????

He's enact a new RobaloCare plan that would force each of use to purchase a case of beer and send to him in the White House!

And Galveston 340 would be the VP!

Hory Clap! I'm moving to Uruguay!
                    West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Robalos on a ROOOOOLL

Beers better than fried chicken? You go Robalo! Do you think Lindsay Lohans hot? Sorry to change the subject?

Comment

Are you crazy??????

He's enact a new RobaloCare plan that would force each of use to purchase a case of beer and send to him in the White House!

X2

Comment

Are you crazy??????

Buying beer for the Whitehouse (although my consumption would result in high expense) would be nothing compared to what your Helthcare Insurance will cost due to Obama and that worthless beitch Pelousy.

Comment

What irritates the living crap out of me is how the SCOTUS says a penalty is a "TAX". Taxes are charged on goods and services. You pay Federal income tax and in return get roads, police, fire protection and a military. For paying State Taxes you get schools, bridges, roads, sewer, police and fire protection.

Can someone explain to me that by not doing something you are "TAXED"? In all my 18 years of schooled education (and OK Moonpie, I expect you to say "so that's how long it took you to pass 6th Grade - like Jethro Bodine"), NEVER was a tax defined as being a payment for not acquiring or buying a good or service, so how in the name of God can the SCOTUS say a tax is not a mandated penalty? It goes agianst the definition of a TAX and you can call a pile of sheeiit a bouquet of Flowers, but it is still a pile of sheeit. I think the SCOTUS was given "Bath Salts" and they are focking out of their GD minds -or just dumber than dirt or corrupt or should be run out of the USA on a rail.

How is a penalty a tax? Pure unadulterated bullsheet is the only way. This is just another example of how Obama and his GANG (3 SCOTUS appointments) IGNORE the US Constitution and all that it stands for. To me Obama is a treasonous POS and accomplice to the MURDER of Agent Brian Terry.

Comment

yep i was pretty pizzd yestreday myself when i heard the results. what got me even more worked up is they struck down the Stolen Valor Law... thats the nut kicker right there. So next time yall see me ... im a Lt Comander delta force seal with 5 purple hearts & 2 medals of honor & a bronze star.

I wonder what would happen if i wondered around & pretended to be a supreme court judge
                              Last edited by EZ-E; June 29, 2012, 09:00 AM.
                              www.lonestarkayakseries.com

Comment

Working...
                              X