6-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6-18

Found some decent water along the south shoreline with a little less than a foot visability and started wading. Threw a topwater for the first hour with only one trout and one other missed blowup. Swithed to a purple colored plastic and picked up two more trout. After about 830 the bite completely died. Fished for another 3 hours without a hit. Found a bunch of reds but they didn't want to eat, maybe it was the fan boat that ran over them right as I started my wade. Who knows. Tide was non existant and the wind started to lay a little bit as I left the island. It felt like it was blowing maybe around 12kts out of the S/SE. Might be good this afternoon. The tide starts to fall pretty good around 2..

Thanks for the report...sounds like to got a little action..

Comment

Way to go TTU!. Thanks for the report.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

thanks !
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

congrats on the catch.thanks for the report
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

thanks!
            Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Working...
            X