Ambassador schematics help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambassador schematics help

Trying to find schematics for my ambassador tc 5000 c , anybody got a link cause I can't find it , it has to much left and right play in the handle so I guess I put it back together wrong

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Files
    I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Try this link...

http://www.abugarcia.com/sites/defau...00C%200701.PDF

Comment

Thanks , it all looks the same except there are alot more washers in that one than there ever was in mine , wonder if this.was a factory defect and I've never noticed ?

Comment

Flip the washers around.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Tried that , it got worse

Comment

Ya got another one ya can tear down and see what's different? I know I turned the washers backwards on a 5500c and had similar issues-took awhile to get it right. Worst case is take it to Fischer Angling at the Slam Tourney and he'll fix it.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

maybe here
              http://www.southwesternparts.com/
              click on abu under the reelparts section

Comment

Got it , I was missing a clip on the end , appreciate the help guys !

Comment

Yeah ur welcome lol

Comment

Working...
                  X