Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Griffith

We lost a great American TV icon.

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

He was a good actor and a wonderful guy. I'll never forget the first time I ever heard "What it was, was football".
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I just saw that.R.I.P. Mr.Griffith
      TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Wow, grew up watching the man with my grandparents. Gonna be missed for sure. Rest In Peace sir.
        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

86 Years! He lived a long happy life and brought joy to counless people. RIP Mr. Griffith and thanks for all of the laughs!
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

We still record the shows on the DVR. He and his legacy will be remembered for countless more years. RIP

Click image for larger version

Name:	no-time-for-sergeants.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	557629
            At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

YES he made A Lot of people LAUGH He did his good deed! THNX ANDY

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marx
                Okay , I knew the first verse , but never heard the rest . Thanks Andy
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=6PVUit1-0Ck
                Thanks Paul. I never heard the lyrics before.
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

X2 and been a long time since I've heard "football" .

Comment

His football story is still the best from 1950
                    May your rod never go limp

Comment

Turner Classic Movies (TCM) will remember the life and career of actor Andy Griffith on Wednesday, July 18.
                      TCM’s four-film memorial tribute (CDT):

7 p.m. – A Face in the Crowd (1957) – with Patricia Neal, Anthony Franciosa, Walter Matthau and Lee Remick. Directed by Elia Kazan.
                      9:15 p.m. – No Time for Sergeants (1958) – with Myron McCormick, Nick Adams, Murray Hamilton and Don Knotts. Directed by Mervyn LeRoy.
                      11:30 p.m. – Hearts of the West (1975) – with Jeff Bridges, Donald Pleasance, Blythe Danner, Alan Arkin, Richard B. Shull, Herb Edelman, Alex Rocco and Marie Windsor. Directed by Howard Zieff.
                      1:15 a.m. – Onionhead (1958) – with Felicia Farr, Walter Matthau, Erin O'Brien, Joe Mantell, Ray Danton, James Gregory and Joey Bishop. Directed by Norman Taurog.
                      At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Working...
                      X