Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kona Hawaii

The last 4 years my wife and I spend a week in Kona Hawaii

Every year we take a charter in search of a Blue Marlin, no Blue again this year, but my wife caught her first Wahoo and I caught my biggest Mahi, 57 inch cow, 25 lbs

Happy 4th !!!!!!

Neil
    Attached Files

Grats. What a great vacation......

Comment

That's beautiful Neil! Congrats to both of you.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nice fish! Looks like you got the pics fresh. Both those species lose their gorgeous colors quick once they hit the deck.

Did ya'll get to keep most of the meat? I did a charter once in Kauaii, and it the crew kept all the fish except for a small portion. My fault for not asking before, but it sucks to dish out all that money to winch in those fish and the boat keeps them too.

Comment

Very nice Neil
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Very cool Neil!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Looks like a fun trip for sure.
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                Nice fish! Looks like you got the pics fresh. Both those species lose their gorgeous colors quick once they hit the deck.

Did ya'll get to keep most of the meat? I did a charter once in Kauaii, and it the crew kept all the fish except for a small portion. My fault for not asking before, but it sucks to dish out all that money to winch in those fish and the boat keeps them too.
                Sweet!
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

We kept enough fish for a few meals, had it last night, it was one of the most expensive dinners on the island, Lol

Comment

A couple of Nice Fish!!

Comment

Nice fish
                      "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day" - Ghandi

Comment

Nice Fish but try some other islands. Kona is our least favorite! Mahalo!!

Comment

Fishing in paradise, nice report thanks for posting.
                          "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Looks like fun.., Great Photos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That is awesome. Nice pics and report. Hope you get the marlin next year.
                              KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
                              X