Corzine Shunned In Hamptons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corzine Shunned In Hamptons

Unfriggin' believable! He's humiliated and not getting invited to parties?? WTF
    This guy is still walking around. The DOJ has done NOTHING! I guess if you're a bundler for Obama, you can steal billions, as long as BO gets a kick-back!

"How the mighty have fallen.
    It seems like only yesterday that Jon Corzine was the life of the party, holding court on the Hamptons political circuit, raising money for Barack Obama.
    Now, Corzine — just months removed from a humiliating financial scandal — is persona non grata in the tony playground of the rich, and it’s clearly taking its toll, insiders said.
    He’s certainly not getting the invitations that he would have gotten before,” a friend of his told The Post."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/c...#ixzz1zncaGh5j
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Its unbelievable what doesnt get brought out in this administration. I'm telling you that the numbers "666" are scrawled just under Comrade Obamas afro somewhere

OOPS!!, better be careful or I will get accused of bringing forth hate by the dudes around here that support obamacare.

Comment

If you sleep with dogs you get fleas!
      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

It's a right wing nut job conspiracy i tell you or better yet it's Bush's fault!
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
        X