Slow Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow Weekend

Fished with Party Barge and our boys on Sat and Sunday mornings,, slow going. Saturday was very windy, we fished dana cove, carancahua reef and snake island,, only keeper was a 20" trout,, lots of stingrays,,, a 16" red was caught by one of the boys, so that was a fun for him,,
    Sunday wind wasnt as bad, but still no luck on the south shore between Sea Isle and Jamaica,, so we ran over to the intercoastal and fished the drop off by the first cuts,, caught lots of croaker and hardheads until one of the boys hooked a nice 22" trout,, nothing followed unfortunately,,
    heard from Steve at the bait camp in Sea Isle that lots of trout were being caught towards SLP. I am not familiar with anything south (west) of Sea Isle. Anyone have any tips or suggestions for fishing that direction, it would be appreciated.
    By the way,, Steve and his guys at the Sea Isle bait camp have been great to deal with, friendly and very helpful.. They even helped us with a broken winch on our boat lift at the marina. I would urge support for them whenever you can...

thanks for the report.congrats on the keepers
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

DD:

Try down by the water tower past Terramar-nice hard sand bottom and good wading-kind of an early morning spot-lots of folks hit it also, so watch and respect the others/ crowds. Good luck and thanks for the report.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

BTW, you're right about Steve-nice guy and deserves customers.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Met Steve this past nice guy, he said he'll be fully stocked for the Tournament!
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I was in Dana's saturday morning. We caught two fish then everything pretty much shut off when boats were running on plane all around in the cove. I think I counted 6 boats at one time. After that we had a tough time and didn't catch anything else..

Comment

Working...
            X