Galvez jetties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galvez jetties

Galveston Jetties remains fairly productive along the channel side of the North jetty. Free linned shrimp continues to produce trout up to 20" uptight near the rocks. It was finally nice to have some lighter winds today! Water was starting to get alot greener very quick with the strong incomming tide. Party to day caught between 20 to 30 Specks up to 20" only keeping 18.

AQUA PIMP
    Attached Files
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

The pimp on them again.
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Good to see a report AP.....You chunkin' meat? Thunk I'd nevah hear of it!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

LOL..... Yip, I will drowned a few shrimp in late June, July, and August. Get alot of folks and younguns in the summer time that AIN'T gett'n out of the boat LOL. But I gots waders tomorrow .

AQUA PIMP
        AQUA PIMP......
        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Thanks for the report AP. It's about time the wind settles down.

Comment

AP ... you made the Galveston reel report....

Good Job!
            FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

nice job AP.congrats
              Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

nice report
                Free advice for cold beer !

Comment

Thanks for the report. AP and Shrimp, that is a first for me. Good luck with the wader's tomorrow.
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Thanks for the Pimpin' report!
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Hey AP:

I know those guys-one was the brother of one of my fishing buddies and Sam is his nephew. They bought the trip thru the Katy CCA banquet.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thanks for report

Comment

Read your report on Galvnews.com by Joe Kent. Thanks for the pics, solid looking trout

Comment

Wow!! Good to hear the rocks are getting good. I have a trip on Friday to take some teens from my Church to battle some sharks, or whatever will hit some live fishy's, fished deep...
                            Last edited by Fisher_Of_Men; June 23, 2009, 11:44 PM.
                            "Buy a Fish, Feed Yourself... Buy a Fishing License, Feed a Whole Community..."
                            "The Fish You Catch, Tastes Better, than the One You Bought..."

Comment

Working...
                            X