New Grips for a speical Lady

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Grips for a speical Lady

I won the set of 1911 grips in the 2cool McTrout auction. NASAKid let me pick the set I wanted and fixed up really nice for my special lady, what do y'all think?
    Attached Files
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

I won't mess with you or the special lady! That are nice.
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Not to worry the lady doesn't come out of the safe much, I've got another 1911 that is my workhorse.
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Nice looking grips!
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Very Sweet!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Comment

very nice
              Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

thats sum very nice grips
                Free advice for cold beer !

Comment

Nice looking grips.....I have a 1911 with Ivory grips....Just a USGI that has been parkerized and nothing done other than the grips. The pistol shoots just fine even though it rattles a little when you shake it.
                  Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

Originally posted by RonE View Post
                    The pistol shoots just fine even though it rattles a little when you shake it.
                    A 1911 can rattle all she wants just as long as the barrel locks up in the same place everytime the slide closes. If it does that, then the gun is a shooter.

Comment

Working...
                    X