Shaping up out there...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaping up out there...

Fished a couple of hours this morning. The Galveston surf is still sandy, but green water isn't far away. The waves are medium-small, and the wind flat-out died while I was out. Unless it picks up again, it should be primo this afternoon and tomorrow morning. Forecast looks good for the week too.

Good pic there Jug.
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Yep, the water looked awesome just a 100 yards from the end of the jetty yesterday, this next couple days is calling for light winds too. Hope it holds for Friday morning.
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
        Yep, the water looked awesome just a 100 yards from the end of the jetty yesterday, this next couple days is calling for light winds too. Hope it holds for Friday morning.
        me too im off!!
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
          me too im off!!
          I don't think I can make MOB by daylight, but the seawall will work for me. I got a hidden rock I've been dying to wade again. Hopefully the white ninja will come back so I can go BOOM on him some more. LOL
          Don't be a Nancy!
          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Thats an awesome pic. I just need to winds to lay until Sunday so I can fish on my 1st day off in awhile

Comment

thanks for the information, too bad I will not be fishing this week or weekend, BUT I am coming down early next week and hang out at the bay house all week and for the 4th, so I should get plenty of water time. Will post if something good happens.
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Comment

its going to be good. I am going tomorrow after work.

Comment

WOWWWW! It is a combination of Galveston and Florida (minus the sand). Can't believe I am sitting in Magnolia looking at the water and not at Terramar getting ready to fish.... what am I thinking???? Oh yea, I have bills to pay.
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Was nice this am on way to work. Looked like green to the beach water.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I'll be there Friday morning, either the sea wall or just across from 8mile, hopefully it holds out...
                        5th Generation Texan

Comment

I think there will be a day or two this week when it should be good. The wind seems to be moving to an offshore breeze, which works well to flatten the surf.

Today would have been a good one to fish the Bolivar Pocket and gulf side of N. Jetty. It's pretty well protected from W. winds, and should have some clean water. Can't get myself to take the ferry across with so much good fishing on the island though.

Comment

Working...
                          X