Colorado Trip Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado Trip Pics

Not really in the mood to type a report, but a picture is worth 1000 words right?

Comment

Comment

Great photos. Where'd you go? I'm headed to Durango on the 29th.
        "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

We were in Colorado springs, Denver, Buena Vista, Salida, Leadville

Comment

Comment

The hot spots are burning houses.

Comment

Awesome pics!
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by Tidalguide View Post
                  We were in Colorado springs, Denver, Buena Vista, Salida, Leadville
                  I stated in Buena Vista a few days ago

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man how to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day"-Ghandi
                  "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day" - Ghandi

Comment

Cool pics .Love it there,my daughter took me there last August we camp and fish for trout not a lot of luck but we had a good time ,before Germany to be with now new husband.I gess I'm lucky 23 and still thinks about her old dad

Comment

Just beautiful.
                      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

The Rocky Mountain High comes highly recomended,Its a beautfull,and deadly country A friend of ours was on a huntin trip in the four corners area & decided to take a short walk near camp in a T shirt around noon.....They found his remains when they had the spring thaw,he got caught in a white out blizzard!.....Its hard country!
                        West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Thanks for the comments. Some of the pics are out of their original order, but it may just be my iPhone.

Comment

Thanks Tidalguide,those pics bring back tons of memorys!I know you had to have a good time!
                            West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Nice trip there Brandon...we go up that way every year, but stay at the in laws in Fairplay! Love it up there, even winter time there can be a few fish to be had!
                              Attached Files
                              Don't be a Nancy!
                              If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
                              X