Back to normal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to normal

Well the winds finally gave us a much needed break! And boy it didn't take long for the fish to start cooperating in lower West Bay either. Todays party of Aaron and Cory put a whoop'n on them. They must have caught between 25 to 30 Trout to 23" on a mix of plum Saltwater Assassins, Jimmy Houston Super Spook Jrs, and bone Super Spook Jrs. The morning started off slow on the topwater bite but that turned around between 1000 and 1100 as we had some pretty nice topwater action in about 3' of water over shell. I would guess we caught half of our fish in this time frame on tops. All fish caught near mid bay reefs in water from 3 to 4' keying in on slicks.
    JT even motor up and joined in on the fun. I think he ended up with 9 Trout all on plum Assassins.
    Nice day out on the water with light winds early.

AQUA PIMP
    Attached Files
    Last edited by aqua pimp; June 23, 2009, 04:42 PM.
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

going saturday.Hopefully it will be the same.Nice going.
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Way to put them on em' AP.....Keep it up!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Sweet report!!!!!!!! Way to go! Looks like its turning for the better.

Comment

Nice job Pimp

Comment

On them as usual!! Nice work AP!!
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

nice work again.congrats
              Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Thanks for the report. JT potlicking again!!
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thanks for the report AP, what was the weight of the jig head they were throwing?
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Thanks ya'll

1/8 ounce is my standard weight I use most of the time. Sometimes I throw 1/16 ounce. Those are the only to weights I use, nothing heavier.

AQUA PIMP
                    AQUA PIMP......
                    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

good work pimp
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Thanks for the information AP.
                        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Nice going AP, you darn sure have been putting in the work in this heat..Nice stringer for some happy fishermen...get on a roll brother....!!!!!

Comment

I seen the chocolate dock,Sneeky we get there and follow him.lol
                            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Nice work Greg

Thank God those winds are finally layin down a little bit.
                              "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Working...
                              X