Report - 6/24/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report - 6/24/09

worked the surf from the sea wall to the water tower this morning from 5AM till 10. Clarity is fair and there is definatly plenty of bait in the surf. Waves were very nice. Didn't get any bites in the first two guts but worked them over pretty good. Clarity is improving as you move toward SLP but the greener water seems to be holding at least 150-200 yards from the beach.

No hits on top at all. 3 sandies on top of the 4th bar all on silver spoon. Along with some ribbons. Spotted several small sharks cruising the surface.

Did catch a cork today complete with fish. I casted around it for several minutes with no hits untill I snagged it. A 12" hardhead was on the business end.

It is definatly primed and ready out there.

Thanks for the report! I will be watching to see if it clears up. Even if it doesn't clean up tomorrow, I think I'll take the yak out to the jetties and see if it gets green a ways out.

Comment

Good report. My friend and I were gonna hit it this morning but I decided to sleep in when I saw the winds were blowing out of the west. Might end up hitting west bay tomorrow if it doesn't clear up.

Comment

thanks for the report.i am hitting it saturday morning at the surfside beach
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Thanks for the report, should be a good weekend to fish. Post some reports next week if any of you fish the surf the rest of the week or during the weekend, because I will be down there all next week and during the 4th.
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Thanks for the report, bad day of fishing is better than anyday at work

Comment

Working...
            X