EPA considering outlawing Lures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPA considering outlawing Lures

The EPA has commissioned a study on the pollution effects caused by fishermen using soft plastics and lures reported the Whitehouse. The Report was based on fisheries in Texas and only along the coastal, estuary environments, meaning bays and beachfront. The Administration and EPA are studying plans to implement a ban on the use of all soft plastics and topwater lures due to the hazardous chemicals utilized in the manufacturing processes for creating these lures and the continued ill-affects to marine wildlife. According to John Ternherover with the EPA, the plastics do not degrade over time and have a half-life similar to Uranium 238. They are responsible for untold deaths of fish and wildlife species. Currently, Mae Doitrnot with the EPA, working with Texas State Biologist, Carrie Lotachet, has issued an investigative analysis linking the deaths of 1317 Kemp's Ridley Turtles and 4781 Green Sea turtles to choking on such lures. 83,759 sea birds' deaths have been directly attributable to engulfing or attempted engulfing of the lures by sea birds. The Administration is seeking final input regarding the studies by the EPA before President Obama signs an Executive Order instigating a complete ban on all artificial lures, including ones made with fish byproducts such as "Gulp!". Fisherpersons shall have no alternative but to use live bait such as shrimp and croaker along the Texas Coast. The Whitehouse said few jobs would be affected by the ban.

If the Ban is implemented, the Department of Homeland Security will enforce the Ban and has issued a pre-emptive plan to enter all houses and search diligently for contraband (lures) and Homeland Security states they already have the authority to enter citizens' homes to ensure compliance; however, President Obama's Press Secretary did state that the President will cite the right to enter at will in his Order. The President's Press secretary announced that President Obama will strive to pass legislation similar to the "Cash for Clunkers" program under the Stimulus Plan and the trade of existing lures with be called "Croakers for Chokers". Details will be coming in the near future.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
    The EPA has commissioned a study on the pollution effects caused by fishermen using soft plastics and lures reported the Whitehouse. The Report was based on fisheries in Texas and only along the coastal, estuary environments, meaning bays and beachfront. The Administration and EPA are studying plans to implement a ban on the use of all soft plastics and topwater lures due to the hazardous chemicals utilized in the manufacturing processes for creating these lures and the continued ill-affects to marine wildlife. According to John Ternherover with the EPA, the plastics do not degrade over time and have a half-life similar to Uranium 238. They are responsible for untold deaths of fish and wildlife species. Currently, Mae Doitrnot with the EPA, working with Texas State Biologist, Carrie Lotachet, has issued an investigative analysis linking the deaths of 1317 Kemp's Ridley Turtles and 4781 Green Sea turtles to choking on such lures. 83,759 sea birds' deaths have been directly attributable to engulfing or attempted engulfing of the lures by sea birds. The Administration is seeking final input regarding the studies by the EPA before President Obama signs an Executive Order instigating a complete ban on all artificial lures, including ones made with fish byproducts such as "Gulp!". Fisherpersons shall have no alternative but to use live bait such as shrimp and croaker along the Texas Coast. The Whitehouse said few jobs would be affected by the ban.

If the Ban is implemented, the Department of Homeland Security will enforce the Ban and has issued a pre-emptive plan to enter all houses and search diligently for contraband (lures) and Homeland Security states they already have the authority to enter citizens' homes to ensure compliance; however, President Obama's Press Secretary did state that the President will cite the right to enter at will in his Order. The President's Press secretary announced that President Obama will strive to pass legislation similar to the "Cash for Clunkers" program under the Stimulus Plan and the trade of existing lures with be called "Croakers for Chokers". Details will be coming in the near future.
    Now that's some bull chit!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

If y'all think this is real, then I have some ocean front property for sale in AZ for ya.

Comment

Good luck!!
        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Things must be slow at the office!
          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

What is the source for the story sounds like BS

Comment

Reelin' em in already Robalo..
              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tidalguide View Post
                If y'all think this is real, then I have some ocean front property for sale in AZ for ya.
                Hahaha exactly ! There is no way they can implement this and if they even try such a retarded thing they will not be able to control the uproar it will cause !

Comment

EPA wanted to ban LEAD lures back in 2010...
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

The above report/post was from speaking to a close friend of the Whitehouse. I was told that had Trayvon Obama not dove on top of a Mirrorlure Top Dog, no investigation would occur; however, since Trayvon was innocent when he dove on the lure at 2:30 am on the way to get some Skittles at the bait camp near their vacation resort by Pleasure Pier (where Tilman Fertitta comped the President and his entire family, including Auntie Obynonga), Barrack Hussein Obama felt it neccessary to investigate Mirrorlure and declare them Guilty. One insider reported it wasn't a Top Dog, but actually was a "Spook, Jr." which Obama rejected as a racist ploy by the Republicans and Obama enlisted Sheila Jackson Lee and Jesse Jackson to hold a Town Hall Meeting to dispell fears that more Top Dog attacks may occur. The New Black Panther Party has placed a Bounty on the executives of Mirrorlure and also requested that the Community picket Heddon Lures as being a bunch of racists since they use the word "Spook" in their product line.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by rdb View Post
                      What is the source for the story sounds like BS
                      I got it from Quanell Z and Al Dullton.

Comment

Thank you!!! I tell you some folks just love to stir the pot. Look people the sky is not falling for God sake!!! get a a grip already.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                          The above report/post was from speaking to a close friend of the Whitehouse. I was told that had Trayvon Obama not dove on top of a Mirrorlure Top Dog, no investigation would occur; however, since Trayvon was innocent when he dove on the lure at 2:30 am on the way to get some Skittles at the bait camp near their vacation resort by Pleasure Pier (where Tilman Fertitta comped the President and his entire family, including Auntie Obynonga), Barrack Hussein Obama felt it neccessary to investigate Mirrorlure and declare them Guilty. One insider reported it wasn't a Top Dog, but actually was a "Spook, Jr." which Obama rejected as a racist ploy by the Republicans and Obama enlisted Sheila Jackson Lee and Jesse Jackson to hold a Town Hall Meeting to dispell fears that more Top Dog attacks may occur. The New Black Panther Party has placed a Bounty on the executives of Mirrorlure and also requested that the Community picket Heddon Lures as being a bunch of racists since they use the word "Spook" in their product line.

cheap way to try and get a laugh sir.

Comment

why not just fish and keep all your political nonsens on your corner my friend.....No need to pollute these waters.

Comment

The Department of Interior is considering the building of a Canal from Brownsville/Port Isabel Texas to Tempe Arizona. The Canal will supply needed saltwater to Arizona to assist is aquaculture. Once built, the saltwater will create estuaries, marshlands and possibly a new ocean in Arizona. No new taxes will be required, the Government will use monies from ObamaCare taxes to fund the new canal. Further, property values are estimated to increase tenfold. Bob Whistlerloseit, a developer in the Tempe Area, was quoted as saying "What the heck will I sell now, sheeit, I done been selling Yankees and Politicians desert land as "Ocean Front Property" for years now-that dang Country Western singer almost blew my scam, but them Yankees and politicos are dumber than dirt until now-they be sitting on soon to be real Ocean Front Property now gad dabbit."

Comment

Working...
                              X