Tackle Time!!! 6/27 - 7/5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tackle Time!!! 6/27 - 7/5

Headed out 50 miles Saturday Morning for a 3 day stretch, unless we just so happen to catch Big Mamma before Monday that is.

Hopefully we'll get all we need for some 1st through 3rd places in all catagories, except for shark that is... only one allowed on the boat, but hell for a 1000# fish, that's all you want in the boat any ways.

I am taking a digital camera this time so... pics will be coming this time!

Goal;
    1 shark up to or over 90% of state record
    8 Snapper 20+ pounds
    8 Ling 40+ pounds
    3 Kings 40+ pounds
    Dorado......

Wish us Luck!!!

I'll update this thread when I get back.

Good luck Tiny. Hope you get the winners!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Good luck Tiny, ready to se the pics when you get back!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post

Goal;
        1 shark up to or over 90% of state record
        8 Snapper 20+ pounds
        8 Ling 40+ pounds
        3 Kings 40+ pounds
        Dorado......
        8 snapper over 20+ is obtainable, 3 kings over 40+ is obtainable, 8 ling over 40+ is going to be little more tough, 1 shark up to 90% of the state is going to be really tough.

Good luck! Looking forward to seeing the pictures

WS

Comment

good luck and good catching
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by wschorp View Post
              8 snapper over 20+ is obtainable, 3 kings over 40+ is obtainable, 8 ling over 40+ is going to be little more tough, 1 shark up to 90% of the state is going to be really tough.

Good luck! Looking forward to seeing the pictures

WS

Well... it's a change of plans.... only three of us going so it will be..

1 shark, 6 snapper, 3 kings and 6 Ling....

I think we can do the Ling... did it before, 6 of them 45 to 52 pounds..

Now the shark.... That's just what it's going to take for us to come back before Monday afternoon.

I'm suprized no body said anything about us only bringing back 3 Kings when we can bring back 6....

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                Well... it's a change of plans.... only three of us going so it will be..

1 shark, 6 snapper, 3 kings and 6 Ling....

I think we can do the Ling... did it before, 6 of them 45 to 52 pounds..

Now the shark.... That's just what it's going to take for us to come back before Monday afternoon.

I'm suprized no body said anything about us only bringing back 3 Kings when we can bring back 6....
                All the ling I've seen the last 2 times out have been the smaller variety, hopefully the bigger ones will show. Good luck Tiny, can't wait to see the pictures.
                Don't be a Nancy!
                If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Good luck man!

Comment

Working...
                  X