new to Terramar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to Terramar

After visiting/fishing the west end since 1984 I finally got a place in Terramar last summer ... right before Hurricane Ike. Now that repairs are mostly done it is time to focus on fishing.

That's what I'm talking about. I'm nearly done with my place, and d*** sure ready to spend more time fishing. Welcome!

Comment

Good Job! Welcome!

Comment

Yak attach, what street do you live on? My wife and I are on the corner of Martes and Laguna. Let's hook up some time!
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Welcome!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Yep, you've got neighbors here for sure. We have a camp in Titlum-Tatlum near SLP we call Blockade Runners. We've been fighting the Ike battle, and I will be for a while. But I see a light at the end of the tunnel. When the job is done, I'll do some fishing.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Welcome Aboard
              Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Welcome aboard

Comment

FWE, I actually met Yak Attack a couple of weekends ago. He is going to fit in well within our group. His name is Gene by the way.
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
                  X